Rules of the information exchange on the Central and Eastern Europe
Data Protection Authority (DPA) Web Site
1. General aims
The general aims of Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authority Web Site is the exchange of public access information about Data Protection Regulations and possibility internal, non-public discussions concerning:
- new project of legal and technical requirements for privacy protection,
- opinion and work referring to privacy protection,
- interpretation and method of implementation of some European regulation referring privacy protection,
- opinion referring to data security solutions in new technologies
- other national and international initiatives.
2. Tools and method
The realization of the mentioned above goals is provided by means of:
- Creating and administrating the following Web Site: htpp://www.ceecprivacy.org
- Preparing and updating by each country (member of the Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authorities) information referring to it’s national regulations concerning personal data protection.
- Preparing and updating by the administrator a non-public site for discussion and presentation of:
- new legal and technical projects concerning data protection,
- interesting solutions concerning data protection and data security,
- common problems concerning the level of data protection implemented by international companies, which use central processing of their customers’ data,
- hardware and software solutions offered by producers for improving personal data protection,
- opinions concerning methods and technologies for data security
- Possibility to communicate by means of the internet with the Commissioners
3. Rules of realization and management
- The Web Site providing for the exchange of information between the Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authorities is administered by the Bureau of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (DPA) in Warsaw, Poland
- In technical terms the CEE DPA Web Site is managed by the operator (Webmaster) appointed by the Polish DPA.
- Information prepared by each country and sent to the Webmaster for publishing on the CEE DPA Web Site will be published without any changes
- All documents for publishing should be sent to the following address: email@example.com and must come from the official address of the given DPA.
- The Authorities of each country (members of Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authorities) are requested to authorize one person for communication with the Webmaster.
- The Authorities of each country are requested to send a list of persons authorized for the access to the non-public part of CEE DPA Web Site.
- All documents sent to the Webmaster for publishing should be drafted in English.